Provides the mass and accuracy for jointing and levelling.
Veritas® #7 Plane Slow Norris Adjuster (optional)
Veritas® #7 2-3/8" Cap Iron/Chip Breaker
Veritas® Tools Inc., based in Ottawa, Canada, is a world leader in woodworking tool design innovation and is the manufacturing arm of Lee Valley Tools Ltd., a leading North American retailer of fine tools. Lee Valley Tools, established in Canada in 1978, began designing and manufacturing its own woodworking tools in 1982. Lee Valley Manufacturing Ltd. incorporated in 1985 and later became Veritas® Tools Inc.
Today, with 250 products and more than 100 patents in lines that include woodworking planes, sharpening equipment, marking and measuring tools, router tables, drilling accessories, and more, veritas has become a leader in product development to meet the needs of discerning woodworkers.
Its research and development team of engineers, industrial designers, and graphic designers, along with a modern manufacturing and packaging facility, provide dealers, distributors, and retailers around the world with Veritas® products.
Veritas® products are manufactured and designed to exacting standards, and we guarantee they will not let you down. Veritas® Tools warrants all its products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of sale to the end user. If necessary, defective products will be replaced by us.
- Sole is 22" long, 3" wide and accurately machine flat
- Body is made of stress-relieved ductile cast iron
- Stainless-Steel Norris-type combined feed and lateral adjustment mechanism
- Adjustable mouth is easily moved with front locking knob
- Mouth stop screw adjusts to ideal opening; quickly restores exact mouth setting
- Set screws in sides prevent blade from shifting and provide true lateral adjustment
- Cap iron registers on a low-profile blade carrier attached to the blade for easy removal
- 45° frog offers a cutting angle suitable for most work
- Standard Veritas® knob and medium tote are made using domestic torrefied maple
- 2-3/8" wide PM-V11® blade has lapped face and is hardened to Rc61-63
- 8 lbs 9 oz
- Made in Canada