KNIPEX | small wire cutter / diagonal cutters | 77 12 115
These mini electronics, small wire cutter, diagonal cutters from Knipex are small pliers and wire cutters for wire cable 77 12 115
The small pliers for fine cutting work on strings and threads
- For fine cutting work, e.g. B. in electronics and precision mechanics
- Load-optimized design for a more direct working feeling
- Stable, inserted and play-free joint
- Low-friction double spring for gentle and even opening
- The polish or mirror polish offers good rust protection in conjunction with a fine oil film - no circuit breakdowns from flaking chrome parts
- Cutting edges additionally laser-hardened, cutting edge hardness at least 60 HRC
- Slim sleeves pulled up to the pliers head offer safe and comfortable guidance, even between the thumb and forefinger
- Round head, with facet and wire clamp - no uncontrolled jumping away of the wire sections
- Cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC
- Ball bearing chrome steel, oil-hardened
- Handle with multi-component covers
- Surface of the head mirror-polished
- Length 115mm
- Weight 75 g
- Dimensions 115 x69 x 17 mm
- DIN ISO 9654 standard
- Form 1
- Cutting values of medium-hard wire (diameter): D 1.2 mm
- Cutting values hard wire (diameter): D 0.6 mm
- Cutting values soft wire (diameter): D 0.3 - 1.6 mm
- Jaw length 14.0 mm
- Head width 11.0 mm
- Made in Germany
Knipex, the pliers specialist from Germany
The 135-year-old company Knipex has extensive pliers and manufacturing know-how. The company is constantly working on improvements, new developments and sometimes also rents completely existing products to make them even better.
Quality is decisive
The decisive factor for the function of a pair of pliers is their precision: without precision there is no reliable cutting, gripping and shaping, but also no play-free operation. Tight tolerances, which Knipex ensure compliance with modern production technology, enable us to meet our strict quality specifications.
Knipex achieves these specifications through strict measurements and a wide range of tests - after the individual production steps and at the end of the entire process. State-of-the-art measuring technology and endurance test systems are used, but also practice-oriented routine testing by hand.
So that the Knipex pliers meet your expectations and our high standards, Knipex only uses selected steel alloys that are rolled according to strict specifications.