CBDVITAL | Organic hemp seed oil - so healthy -(1 l = 47.20 €)
Hemp seed oil - so healthy from CBDVITAL
Organic hemp seed oil
- For the culinary kitchen
- Vegan & vegetarian
- Organic farming
- With natural vitamin E.
- Ideal fatty acid ratio
- Herbal alternative
- Brand: CBDVITAL
So Healthy - organic Hemp seed oil
For one liter of CBDVITAL hemp seed oil, over 6 kilos of peeled hemp seeds are required. The valuable oil is extracted in gentle cold pressing. The ready-pressed oil rewards with valuable ingredients (omega-3, 6 and 9, linolenic acids, vitamins, carotenoids and antioxidants), which are completely retained. Due to its unique fatty acid spectrum, which contains all essential fatty acids, hemp seed oil is considered to be of particularly high quality in terms of nutritional physiology. These properties make it indispensable for the culinary-conscious kitchen.
Benefits of hemp seed oil
- Vegetable sources of omega-3 and omega-6
- Gamma linolenic acid for beautiful skin
- Rich in unsaturated fatty acids
- For the conscious kitchen
Hemp seed oil honey mustard dressing recipe to refine salads
A serving suggestion is our favorite dressing for your salad. The nutty taste of the hemp oil from CBDVITAL comes out nicely here and rounds off the taste of the dressing nicely.
- 2 tbsp organic hemp seed oil (CBDVITAL | organic hemp oil)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar with a low acid content
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
First, for better solubility, mix vinegar, mustard and honey in a suitable container until the mustard and honey have combined and dissolved without lumps. Then add the hemp oil. Finally, season to taste with salt and pepper and pour over the salad just before serving.
Fatty acid spectrum / nutritional information per 100 ml CBDVITAL | Organic hemp oil
- Energy 807 kcal / 3,320 kJ
- Fat90 g saturated fatty acids 9.7 g
- monounsaturated fatty acids14 g
- polyunsaturated fatty acids66 g
- Omega-3 fatty acids 15.8 g
- Omega-6 fatty acids 57.3 g
- Omega-9 fatty acids 14.8 g
- Of which gamma-linolenic acid 4.4 g
- Carbohydrates 0 g
- of which sugar 0 g
- Protein 0 g Salt 0 g
- Vitamin E3 0.9 g
- Vitamin A 19.8 g
* The analysis values are subject to the usual fluctuations for natural products. BIO certified according to: AT-BIO-301.
Protect from direct sunlight, heat and moisture. After opening, keep refrigerated and protected from light. Shake well before use.