Veritas® Tools Inc., based in Ottawa, Canada, is a world leader in woodworking tool design innovation and is the manufacturing arm of Lee Valley Tools Ltd., a leading North American retailer of fine tools. Lee Valley Tools, established in Canada in 1978, began designing and manufacturing its own woodworking tools in 1982. Lee Valley Manufacturing Ltd. incorporated in 1985 and later became Veritas® Tools Inc.
Today, with 250 products and more than 100 patents in lines that include woodworking planes, sharpening equipment, marking and measuring tools, router tables, drilling accessories, and more, veritas has become a leader in product development to meet the needs of discerning woodworkers.
Its research and development team of engineers, industrial designers, and graphic designers, along with a modern manufacturing and packaging facility, provide dealers, distributors, and retailers around the world with Veritas® products.
Veritas® products are manufactured and designed to exacting standards, and we guarantee they will not let you down. Veritas® Tools warrants all its products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of sale to the end user. If necessary, defective products will be replaced by us.
- Made of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Usable on any rule up to 6,35mm (1/4") thick and reproduces radii as little as 14,3mm (9/16")
- Has knurled sections to make the tips easier to remove
- Removable points score clear lines on any wood and also aluminum, brass, bronze and mild steel
- With points removed, trammel bodies double as square gauges
- Each is about 12,7mm (½“) in diameter and 63,5mm (2-1/2“) long overall
- Made in Canada