Veritas® Tools Inc., based in Ottawa, Canada, is a world leader in woodworking tool design innovation and is the manufacturing arm of Lee Valley Tools Ltd., a leading North American retailer of fine tools. Lee Valley Tools, established in Canada in 1978, began designing and manufacturing its own woodworking tools in 1982. Lee Valley Manufacturing Ltd. incorporated in 1985 and later became Veritas® Tools Inc.
Today, with 250 products and more than 100 patents in lines that include woodworking planes, sharpening equipment, marking and measuring tools, router tables, drilling accessories, and more, veritas has become a leader in product development to meet the needs of discerning woodworkers.
Its research and development team of engineers, industrial designers, and graphic designers, along with a modern manufacturing and packaging facility, provide dealers, distributors, and retailers around the world with Veritas® products.
Veritas® products are manufactured and designed to exacting standards, and we guarantee they will not let you down. Veritas® Tools warrants all its products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of sale to the end user. If necessary, defective products will be replaced by us.
- Clamps stones up to 12" long and provides base for lapping
- Twin-clamping system holds coarse and fine stones at same time with quick-acting, fully adjustable cam clamps
- Ample space for three or more bench stones
- Clamp hardware is stainless steel, anodized aluminum and glass-reinforced plastic
- Case made of rigid ABS plastic and has high-friction pads for non-slip use
- Lapping system is safety-glass plate, sheet of PSA-backed plastic laminate and 90x silicon carbide
- Lap stone to flatness better than 0.0001" per inch of stone length
- Coarse and medium stones can be stored in water on ribbed bottom and fine stones clamped on a bar
- Clamping and lapping system can be used with oil stones
- Made in Canad